Wednesday 11 September 2013

..... See You After The Break.

It appears I can earn the big bucks just by updating this solid gold gem of a blog. Blogger lets me utilise AdSense which in turn (apparently) brings me wedge. What I find interesting is this little snippet from the Blogger / AdSense waffle:


AdSense serves relevant ads on your blogs:
AdSense works by matching text and image ads to your blog, based on your content and visitors. Ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products.
 
 
LoL, based on the shite and offensive (to some) material I post on here I cannot wait to see what banner ads appear.
 
I find Ad's as annoying and unwanted as the next man so will only have them up for about a month.... I'm just curious to see what I get lumbered with. If for some strange reason something shows up that's actually appealing then please feel free to click on it and feed me coin of gold, you'll not here me complaining. Albeit I don't think an ad for shite fashion or tramp sex is gonna make me enough for chips and a battered sorgie, let alone enough to live in a house made of flange.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment