Tuesday 30 July 2013

Oooooh Ahhh, Fashion.

I've made a few fashion faux pa's in the past. I've been the owner of a pair of snake print shoes. And white ones. And black Alligator patent ones. I had a pair of black velvet jeans. I was for all intense and purposes a ladies man.

But I don't get this current hipster shit. I understand it's where fashion has ended up for people with no taste and who want to look like twats. I can honestly say that if I ever went out dressed in some of the shit I see around today I would expect to have the shit kicked out of me. Unless I was going to see Frank Turner. Or my personal favourites, Mumford.

Some of you may not know what it's all about, but luckily a friend of mine bought a certain Henry Holland to my attention. Who? Well, he's some proper trendy as trendy can be chutney ferret who's currently in Vogue showing the masses what he's wearing for a whole month. If you can be bothered to suffer 31 days worth then here is where it's at:  http://www.vogue.co.uk/photo-blogs/henry-holland/henry-holland---day-2 ,but for those less inclined I've hand picked a couple of gems:

 
So what have we here... not just any old jeans chopped to make shorts, oh no, they're Ksubi ones!!! Yes, cut offs by someone you've never heard of which means they cost a fucking fortune. A Fendi backpack (one of at least 6 different backpacks by different designers that he owns), again, pricey for a rucksack, so much so I would probably be oFendi'd at the price (oh, stop me, I'm hilarious, etc,etc). Pop this together with a gaudy chunk of leather and you've gotten the 'Casual Friday' look. And to be honest, like a casual Friday I would very much like to fuck off early from looking at this monstrosity of an outfit any further.
 
Anyways, next on the menu we have this.....
 
 
 
Upon going to a garden party he thought he'd try to dress like a garden. Well, he may have tried to look like a garden but has successfully looked like a twat. Again, wearing items by people not stocked at Top Man, I suspect a Wonga.Com loan may not cover that suit. I do like where his head is at with the garden thing though, because like in a garden, I would very much like to plant him deep and throw a fucking conservatory over the top to make sure my eyes didn't have to suffer such sweat shop debacles again.
 
Again, I could go on all day, there are that many fashion items out there at the moment that make my piss itch. But no, for I am busy. I can't waste my time on here ranting about clothes I hate when I can be sourcing my next party outfit:
 
 
 Bitches' Gonna Love Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment