Thursday 11 July 2013

Nothing Is Sacred If You're Not Mainstream.

I'm a fan of a particular music genre, particularly Metal, pretty much all forms of it, Battle, Industrial, etc. As such I dress a certain way, be it band t-shirts, band hoodies and my favourite... New Rock Boots. Some of you reading this will have no idea what the fuck i'm on about so to help you along here's a picture of my kicks:


Believe it or not they are very bloody comfy.

But it seems the norms are getting wind of such fashionable items. I say norms, what I mean is the stylists and management teams of plastic, manufactured, talentless, auto-tuned stars of modern popular musics. In particular that well know grouping of footballers jizzmops know as Little Mix.

At this point I couldn't name you a single ditty by the aforementioned, but what I did notice was this:


It would appear that a member of Pick 'n Mix is wearing a pair of New Rocks (it's the one on the end that thinks she's Amy Childs).  I'm curious to know if she actually has any idea who New Rock are? I'm going with a no.... she's manufactured so has most likely been told to wear them as they're different and soon all the kool kidz will want a pair (good luck with that 14yr old Tekquanda... they are not cheap!).

I could of course be wrong and she likes a dirty bit of Slayer. Her band mate is wearing a top depicting an upside down cross.... are they shedding their good girl image? Is a Little Mix thrash album en route? Probably not, unless they're told it will be good. Until then i'm sticking to some hardcore Mumford!


No comments:

Post a Comment